Evangelize - We exist to preach the Gospel. (Acts 1:8)
Discipleship - We exist to present every man and woman complete in Christ. (Colossians 1:28)
Teaching - We exist to teach sound and fundamental Bible doctrine. (2 Timothy 4:1-4)
Growth - We exist to plant churches where none exist. (Romans 15:20)
F - Faith in Christ
We are a Christ-centered church, believing in His shed blood for our sins. Our desire is to exalt the Lord Jesus Christ and to make Him known to the ends of the earth.
F - Family-Oriented
We are a family-centered church, believing that a church is only as strong as its family. Our goal is to establish the entire family in Christ.
B - Bible-Believing
We are a church that believes the Bible to be the Word of God. We concentrate on teaching the Bible, the whole Bible, and nothing but the Bible!
C - Caring
We are a caring church, concerned for every person in our community. Our desire is to help relieve the suffering of those who hurt by having a compassionate arm extended to all.
How to Be Saved
Our goal is for everyone to be saved from the wrath to come (hell) and that every person knows God in a personal way through faith in Jesus Christ. What must one do to be saved?
- Realize my personal need to know God.
- Admit to myself and to God that I am a sinner in need of salvation from my sins and from hell. (Read Romans 3:23, 6:23).
- Repent of my sins - I must feel a deep need to turn away from my evil ways and live the way God wants me to live. (Read Acts 2:37-40).
- Receive Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior.
- Believe that Christ died for my sins as payment in full and accept Him into my life as Savior and Lord. (Read Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12).
If you prayed to receive Christ as your savior, or have any questions, please call our church office at 562-695-3322 and let us know.
The Witnessing in the Neighborhood (WIN) outreach program is underway and meets at 6:45 pm on Tuesdays; it's not too late to sign up. We have a Beginning WIN class and an Advance class on reaching out to Jehovah's Witnesses. Contact church office for more information.
March 5 at 9:00 & 10:30 am
We will be having several missionaries speak at the church services as well as at Adult Bible Fellowship and Sunday School classes.
March 5 at 6:00 pm
Join us for our monthly Communion Service featuring a missionary speaker.